In addition to our invited speakers we ask industry thought-leaders to submit presentation abstracts that detail ideas, advancements, and emerging opportunities. If you would like to inspire discussion and development as a thought leader at Digital Textile Printing, we want to hear from you! Presenting is a key way to put yourself and your company at the forefront of the industry, and to connect with other top players.
Topics of interest include, but aren't limited to:
- Regulatory Updates
- Expectations/guidance i.e. biocompatibility, devices/combination products, manufacturing
- ICH Q3E, USP, PQRI, etc.
- Regulatory product submission challenges and outcomes from company perspective
- ISO Part 18, expectations and challenges
- Analytical Chemistry and overcoming analytical challenges
- Navigating challenges with greatly accelerated development, manufacturing, and deployment of biologics for urgent medical needs
- Approaches to achieving lower thresholds
- Data on Leachables
- Medical Device & Drug Device Combination Products- including 3D printed and personalized
- Standardized and company-specific risk assessment approaches for all dosage forms
- Technical advances and novel approaches to E&L
- Case Studies that present data obtained